Piocomtempbull Admin replied

294 weeks ago

Fool's Gold Full Movie Hd Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Benjamin Finnegan is a deep-sea treasure hunter certain he's onto the find of the century in waters near an island close to Key West owned by a murderous rap star to whom Ben is in debt. Ben's flat broke and recently divorced from Tess, his long-time research and diving partner whom he still loves. She's nearby, workinga steward aboard the yacht of Nigel Honeycutt, a multimillionaire. The rapper has hired a rival treasurer hunter. Can Ben convince Nigel to bankroll his search, convince Tess to work with him, keep the rapper and his thugs at bay, and find a Spanish treasure hidden for centuries and rich beyond imagination?
A new clue to the whereabouts of a lost treasure rekindles a married couple's sense of adventure – and their estranged romance.
This is by far one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time. You'd think with all the money Matthew McCongaughey made over the years he could at least spend some on acting lessons. <br/><br/>During the whole movie I just wished that all the casts would just die and end this misery for all of us…by the way this movie could be used for substitution for waterboarding technique for the CIA– all you have to do is subject the terrorists to watch this movie clockwork orange style and they will confess in no time!<br/><br/>The plot of the movie appeared to be very predictable and the story line was just simple and boring; and the writer really nailed it when one finds the possible location of the treasure the first instinct is to show up with a rusty sword and quickly notify the person who is trying to kill you.<br/><br/>I was so irritated at half way I had to re-check the title to make sure this was a comedy, and then I started to cry when I realized I actually spent money on this crap.<br/><br/>And, why is McCongaughey's character half naked the entire movie? Is it because skin cancer looks cool?
My expectations for this movie were very low going in, and I would say that the movie met them. I expected a fun, exotic, exciting adventure, which the movie delivered upon. It is a fairly predictable movie, but always fun to watch Mathew McConaughey play the guy who hasn't grown up along with Kate Hudson playing the lady who wishes he would. Their chemistry is great, and isn't that all you really expect from a movie like this, regardless of plot?<br/><br/>The only thing that didn't fit in the movie was a couple of overly bloody scenes (on an absolute basis the blood was very minor, but the fact that they showed up at all was surprising.)<br/><br/>Not the best movie you will ever see, but will certainly give you a break from all this extreme winter weather we have been having.
Fool's Gold is the sort of movie that makes you look more kindly upon the WGA strike. It isn't merely bad–it's so desperate that the actors can scarcely conceal their contempt for the material.
Fool's Gold is based on a screenplay written by American screenwriters John Claflin, Daniel Zelman, and Andy Tennant.
Download Episode 1.231 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4tamil movie The Toxic Retards free downloadStuber telugu full movie downloadAngel telugu full movie downloadEpisode 1.195 full movie kickass torrenthindi The Toxic Avenger free downloadTRON movie download in mp4Ten Thousand Miles full movie in hindi free download hd 720pBats Jokes full movie in hindi free downloadthe Incident by a Bank full movie in hindi free download hd

last edited 215 weeks ago by Piocomtempbull
Please log in to post a reply.