Piocomtempbull Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Movie Download In Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After a thousand years of exile, Talpa, ruler of the Netherworld, returns to claim the Earthhis own. The only thing that can stop him and his minions are five young men and their mystical suits of armor.
Ronin Warriors was not my first anime experience, but it was what interested me in the genre. At fourteen, my group of friends had been trying to peak my interest in anime through films like Ninja Scroll and Akira. Great films, but not the best way to get most girls interested in anime.<br/><br/>But that same year, I discovered Ronin Warriors on TV. It was action-packed, but not bloody. And the guys were drawn to look very attractive. I immediately got into the show and started watching it every day it was on. It had gotten me interested enough in anime that when Sailor Moon took over its time slot a year later, I kept watching.<br/><br/>My time with Sailor Moon is best left to a different review.<br/><br/>Watching it again on DVD with my current love of anime makes me realise how cheesy the series was, but I can still understand why I liked it so much. I will say that the show is betterYoroiden Samurai Troopers, but notfunny to watch.<br/><br/>The premise is simple, an evil force that had been previously conquered is taking over Japan/the world and the only thing that can stop him and his four warlords are an extremely knowledgeable woman and five teenage boys with magical samurai armor. Add in cute kid. A fun series in either language, get the DVD that has both.
I used to watch this showa child, and I loved it! I watched it when it came on Toonami YEARS ago….Sheesh, I sound so old! I must've been 13 or 14 when it came on…But anyways, it had a great plot line, and I'm one of those girlie-girls who watched (and ADORED) Sailormoon, and I enjoyed it very much. The animation wasn't the best….Quite amusing in some parts, actually, and the voice acting was EXTREMELY lame in the beginning, but it was all a good watch, and I found myself sucked into it day after day.<br/><br/>Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors is a classic, and an all-time one of my faves. Go Ryo!!!!

free download Shadow Man: 2econd ComingNibunan download torrentInferno 720p moviesDOOM 3: BFG Edition tamil pdf downloadPartners in Danger Chapter 2: The Cat full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pI'm for the Hippopotamus download movie freeNightmare in Russia full movie hd 720p free downloadMoments Would Be Lost 720p moviesElephantas movie in hindi dubbed downloadhindi Goodbye Pork Pie

last edited 215 weeks ago by Piocomtempbull
Please log in to post a reply.